Please join us for a 40-minute briefing on the latest developments in cybersecurity and what the financial services sector needs to know in order to comply.
There are new regulatory initiatives at the international, US national and US state levels. With the consistent threat of security breach, financial institutions need to be aware of the latest developments in order to remain compliant and avoid becoming yet another victim of cyber hackers.
Topics will include:
- International Standard
- Cyber initiatives by the Trump Administration
- CFTC Rules on Cybersecurity Testing and Systems Safeguards Risk Analysis
- The New York State DFS Cybersecurity Regulations and what the federal banking regulators are doing to address cybersecurity risk management
- Boris Segalis, Partner; Co-Chair, Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, US Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ananda Radhakrishnan, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Kathleen Scott, Sr. Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright
Date and time:
Thursday, April 6, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Program begins
- 9:40 a.m. Program concludes
- 9:50 a.m. Q&A concludes; adjournment
- Norton Rose Fulbright, 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
- This program can also be attended via webinar.
- Click here to RSVP for the live event or webinar.
Continuing legal education:
We have applied for 1.0 hour of California and Texas CLE credit. For all New York participants, this program has been approved for 1.0 hour of professional practice CLE credit.
For this event, Norton Rose Fulbright is responsible for obtaining CLE accreditation for California, Texas and New York states. If you have questions regarding CLE approval of this course in your applicable bar, please contact your bar administrator.