Please join us for a panel discussion as we host the upcoming IAPP San Francisco Bay Area KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting on April 27, 2017. This presentation will focus on the new China Cybersecurity Law, the latest developments with Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rules (CBPR), and privacy laws in Asia.
- Anna Gamvros, CIPP/A, CIPT, FIP, Partner and Asia Technology and Innovation Practice Co-Head, Hong Kong, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Barbara Li, Partner, Beijing, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Hilary Wandall, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, General Counsel and Chief Data Governance Officer, TRUSTe
Date and time:
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a panel discussion to start at 9 a.m. Networking will follow from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Norton Rose Fulbright, 555 California Street, Concourse Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104-1609
- Online registration can be found here.
- Registration is REQUIRED by April 26, 2017. Space is limited.
- Attendees are eligible to receive California MCLE credit.
- IAPP CIPP/A, CIPM and CIPT certificate holders will automatically receive one Group A continuing privacy education (CPE) credits for attending this KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting. More information on how CPE credits will be applied can be found on the registration page.