Please join us as we host the upcoming New York IAPP KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting. A panel of industry legal and operational leaders will discuss the Article 29 Working Party’s guidance on the requirements of Data Protection Officers and Data Portability under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and describe how best to prepare GDPR’s other enhanced individual rights.
- Orrie Dinstein, CIPP/US, Chief Privacy Officer, Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Boris Segalis, CIPP/US, Co-Chair, Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kelly Symons, CIPM, SVP, Information Governance, MasterCard
Date and time:
- Monday, March 20, 2017
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Networking will begin at 5:30 p.m. with the presentation to start at 6 p.m. Networking will also follow from 7 – 7:30 p.m.
Norton Rose Fulbright, 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019-6022
- Online registration can be found here.
- Registration is REQUIRED by Friday, March 17, 2017. Space is limited.
- The event is eligible for continuing privacy education (CPE) credit. Additional information regarding CPE credits can be found on the registration page.