The past year has seen data breaches in the headlines for Asia-based companies and the continued strengthening of privacy and security laws in this region. Please join us for a panel discussion at our New York office on Friday, April 21, 2017, regarding cybersecurity developments in Asia, including China’s new cybersecurity law that comes into effect in June.
This presentation will focus on:
- The overall privacy and cybersecurity landscape in Asia
- Recent developments in laws, focusing on China, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Navigating the legal landscape and building trust
- Stella Cramer, Co-head of Asia Technology & Innovation, Singapore
- Anna Gamvros, Co-head of Asia Technology & Innovation, Hong Kong
- Boris Segalis, Partner; Co-Chair, Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, US Norton Rose Fulbright
Date and time:
Friday, April 21, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Program begins
- 10:00 a.m. Program adjourns
- Norton Rose Fulbright, 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
- Click here to RSVP.
Continuing legal education:
We have applied for 1.0 hour of New York CLE credit.
For this event, Norton Rose Fulbright is responsible for obtaining CLE accreditation for New York state. If you have questions regarding CLE approval of this course in your applicable bar, please contact your bar administrator.